Thursday, April 7, 2011

Internet Browsers


Nowadays there are so many software that make some jobs easier. So i'm going to talk about internet browsers that are safe popular.

Firefox: I use firefox i think it's okay. In mongolia webmasters make websites that is only for firefox. Why? Because it looks more nice they just make appearances for firefox. So if i don't like firefox i must use it. So then, Firefox is good looking and for people doesn't really think about design fashion. It is for people who agrees other people.


Opera: This was my favorite browser. I regret it because of mongolian websites. In my opinion it is for people who like classic things. It is very handsome browser. The color choices are glamorous.

Chrome: Firefox 4 make same design with chrome. Sometimes Chrome make some mistakes or what i don't really know. When i go to yahoo.com sometimes browser give code full page. I don't know what is happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment